Clear aligners are an effective way to straighten teeth. There are also several other specific advantages to clear aligner treatment:
- Virtually invisible: the clear alternative to braces, giving you a virtually invisible treatment option that lets you keep your confidence, beautiful smile, and lifestyle even when you are in treatment.
- Comfortable: no metal brackets to irritate your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Maintain oral hygiene: Removable, so it’s easier to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Potentially fewer doctor visits: Treatment typically requires fewer doctor visits than some types of braces.
- Visualise the progressive movement: Allows you to visualise each stage of the treatment process, from the beginning to the end. Also, some patients may require additional steps like refinement, to complete the treatment.
Braces are dental tools that help correct problems with your teeth, like crowding, crooked teeth or teeth that are out of alignment. Many people get braces when they’re teenagers, but adults get them too. As you wear them, braces slowly straighten and align your teeth so you have a normal bite.
So if you are interested in either traditional braces or clear aligners, give us a call to chat about what options may suit you.