Say Goodbye to Tooth Sensitivity
Expert Dental Care for a Pain-Free Smile
Understanding Tooth Sensitivity
Tooth sensitivity is a common dental issue experienced by many people. It can be triggered by hot, cold, sweet, or acidic foods and beverages, or even cold air and tooth brushing.
- Desensitising toothpaste: Toothpaste formulated to help reduce tooth sensitivity by blocking the pain signals from exposed nerve endings.
- Fluoride treatments: Professional fluoride applications can help strengthen tooth enamel and reduce sensitivity.
- Dental bonding: A tooth-colored resin material can be applied to the exposed tooth root to protect it from sensitivity.
- Dental sealants: A protective coating can be applied to the chewing surfaces of teeth to help prevent further enamel erosion.
- Root canal treatment: In cases of severe tooth sensitivity, a root canal treatment may be recommended to remove the inflamed or infected pulp and eliminate sensitivity.
If you are experiencing tooth sensitivity, book an appointment today to determine the most appropriate treatment for your specific needs.